Our libraries are a vital part of our students' learning experience - offering them the chance to read, learn, watch and work
Our school offers students, parents and members of staff two well-stocked libraries: one in Primary school and one in Senior school.
In addition to more than 12,000 books in stock, both libraries are equipped with audio-visual media, a range of magazine titles, and a stand alone computer with an online catalogue.
The resources we offer range from:
- touch-and-feel books for our preschoolers,
- first chapter books,
- high interest, easier to read books
- teenage and adult books - both quality fiction and non-fiction
- films and other audio-visual media for all age groups
- an additional full-text online database of thousands of books and articles
- magazines and newspapers for children and adults
- study and careers guides
Click here to enter our online Library Area or come and meet our librarians Katka Rantova and Lucia Novekova.