We would like to remind all parents that it is essential that you go on to Moodle and upload pictures of any adults you wish to be authorised to pick up your children from school (yourself, partners, grandparents, friends, drivers etc).
As I mentioned before we are continuing to develop our security and if we don’t do this it will prevent us providing you with new cards and unfortunately will cause you some delays in getting into the building. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mr Lawlor at firstname.lastname@example.org and as per last week there is further guidance below:
1. Login to Moodle
2. Navigate to the Parents essential section
3. Click on the PARENT PHOTO UPLOAD LINK beneath the parent photos at the top of the page
4. Read the requirements section at the top of the new screen
5. Click on the ADD SUBMISSION button
6. Drag and drop the photos you wish to submit onto the FILE SUBMISSION window
7. When you have added all required photos please click on the SAVE CHANGES button
8. You may change your photos by clicking the EDIT SUBMISSION button until you have submitted.
9. Once you have uploaded all required photos please click the SUBMIT ASSIGNMENT button.
Your card will then be printed and you will be informed when it is ready for collection.