We are currently looking to recruit highly motivated and dedicated Vietnamese Graphic Designer to be based at BIS HCMC Secondary Campus, 246 Nguyen Van Huong, Dist.2, HCMC.
Your role will focus on:
- Liaison with Media and Resource Manager in tasks relating graphical design.
- Providing assistance and supporting Marketing and PR department in terms of designs and printing of various kinds.
- Responsible for all kinds of graphical design works for the school including designing advertising poster for school events, school brochure, newsletters, Yearbooks, banners, posters.
- Responsible for the layout, visual appearance and usability of school website
- Make changes and update the website as needed
- To liaise with printers at all stages of publication and delivery
- In charge of sorting the invoices out of the Graphic related suppliers.
- All graphical products and related designing documents.
- All documents relating web development project and source code.
- Results of all researches of web technologies.
- Performs other duties given by the Principal.
- 3-5 years commercial graphic design experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred in a related field or study; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash and Dreamweaver and comfortable working with Macintosh Platform
- Creative, organized, hardworking, detail-oriented and ability to meet deadlines and work in team.
- Strong ability to explain and discuss design decisions.
- Have a good English skill in writing and speaking
- Good communication skills
Closing date: 15th December 2018
If you are interested in any positions please send a letter of application, an up-to-date CV in English with relevant degrees and certificates, a recent photograph and the contact details of two referees to: email@example.com
Please remember to indicate which position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.