Come and find out what makes The British School Warsaw different at our Open Day for Early Years (Ages 2.5-6).
Our highly skilled teachers create a nurturing, child-centred environment where the emphasis is on developing lively, positive and enquiring minds. Visit u to get a taste of what our Early Years Foundation Stage can offer your child. Open Day details are:
Date: Thursday 19th March, 2020
Location: ul. Jarosława Dąbrowskiego 84
02-571 Warsaw, Poland
Registration: You can register your place at the open day please email email@example.com . All registrations must be received by Monday 16 March 2020.
Come along with your child to:
- Explore our purpose built learning spaces
- Discover our high standards of teaching and support
- See first-hand how the Early Years Centre supports your child’s learning and development
- Take part in interactive lessons including phonics, Steam, embedding principals of Juilliard music during lesson time, & outdoor learning
- Open Play activities, access a range of craft activities, construction play
- Meet our staff and ask them all your questions
We hope you can join us for what will be a fun filled morning for you and your child.
Open Day Schedule:
9.15am Presentation promptly commences
- Introduction from our Principal, Mr Alun Yorath, Kay Parker-McMahon, Head of Early Years, and Jo Prabhu, Head of Primary
Tour of the EYFS school and interactive lessons
- Parents and children will be offered a tour of the Early Years facilities and children will have an opportunity to take part in an interactive lessons of phonics, Juilliard and Outdoor learning
10.25am – Morning tea for Parents and Children
Children can participate in fun and engaging Early Years activities led by our teachers, whilst parents will have the opportunity to talk further to teachers.
To attend, please register at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +48 22 842 32 81 Ext. 125.