We are offering families with babies and toddlers aged 12 months - 2 year & 4 months, the opportunity to meet with others in the wider community. We will provide a warm welcome and a stimulating environment in which you and your child can play, interact and socialise.
Different activities are available and parents do not need to be members of TBS Warsaw in order to attend the sessions. The first playgroup session on Thursday 14th November is free, then payment is required on a termly basis.
- When: Every Thursday during school term time starting 14th November from 10:00am to 11:30am
- Where: STEAM Room, Early Years Dabrowskiego Campus, ul. Jarosława Dąbrowskiego 84
02-571 Warsaw, Poland
- Who: Open to children aged 12 months to 2 years & 4 months (accompanied by a parent)
- Cost: First session free, then 25PLN per session and must be paid on a termly basis
- Attendance: only 1 parent/nanny can attend with each child
A great opportunity to socialise with some like-minded parents and to grow friendships amongst both parents and children.
Drinks and snacks provided.
If you have any questions about the play group, please do not hesitate to contact our Admissions team via email or phone +48 22 842 32 81 ext. 125.