How to apply
Please fill out the application form available to download at the bottom of this page. You should:
- Complete all sections of the form, asking us if you have any questions;
- Submit the form to our admissions team with the following attached:
- School reports from the last two years;
- The medical form as well as a medical certificate in case of allergies;
- Copy of the Swiss visa for foreign nationals;
- A photocopy of your child’s passport or identity card;
- One recent passport photograph;
- A declaration of health or accident insurance (for day students);
Once the Dean has assessed your child’s application, you will receive the decision either via email or by post.
In order to secure your child's place, you will be requested to pay a non-refundable admissions fee of CHF 2,000 per application
As a prestigious private school our school fees go towards ensuring that your child receives the finest education and access to all of the benefits of being part of the Nord Anglia Education such as the Global Campus.
More detailed information can be found in the General Conditions Fees document available for download below.