We do not believe that our families should have any financial surprises. All of our income comes from our tuition and fees and we do not ask for donations or contributions. With your tuition payment, your child will receive the best education in a challenging and encouraging international environment.
Tuition and school fees are invoiced and paid half-yearly.
Tuition for 2016/2017
|Nursery Mornings/Afternoons Only, 5 days
|Nursery FT to Year 1
|Year 2 to Year 6 (1st Grade to 5th Grade)
|Year 7 to Year 9 (6th Grade to 8th Grade)
|Year 10 to Year 11 (9th Grade and 10th Grade)
|IB Programme Year 12 (11th Grade)
|IB Programme Year 13 (12th Grade)
*Children must be three years and toilet trained for entrance.
Fees and deposits:
- Application Fee: $150 (one-time, non-refundable)
- Enrollment Deposit: $1,000 (one-time, refundable)
- New Student Fee: $2,200 (one-time, non-refundable)
Not included in tuition fees:
- Additional costs for early exams for IGCSE/GCSE/IB/BTEC/A-Levels
- Additional costs for ACT, SAT, BMAT and Entrance Exams
- Lessons for additional support for SEN and Foreign Languages
- Residential trips/special events/music lessons
- School Lunches
The British International School of Houston offers needs-based financial assistance. Financial aid awards are based solely on need without regard to race, religion or ethnic background. We partner with TADS, a Financial Aid Assessment Service to determine level of financial need. To learn more about the application process read the TADS FAQ. To apply for financial aid, complete the Financial Aid Application Worksheet and apply on the TADS website. Please call admissions with any questions you may have about the process.