Our approach ensures that each student is ambitious, both academically and socially. We use classroom assessment and day to day personal interactions to know your child. Then we develop a Personalized Learning Plan for each student and use proven, best-practice teaching methods to help him or her grow.
We measure each child’s progress, so we can adjust the plan if needed. All of our teachers and administrators work collaboratively so we understand every aspect of a child’s individual learning style, interests and opportunities for growth.
Fast Growth Through Personalized Instruction
With targeted, personalized instruction our students grow quickly. They are able to explore their unique interests and aspirations while at the same time being exposed to new ideas and activities.
Our approach is rooted in:
- Best practice teaching methods, including differentiated instruction, higher-order reasoning, consistent introduction of vocabulary and daily lesson refinement
- World-class teachers working in a collaborative environment supported by comprehensive professional development
- Highly individualized instruction guided by Personal Learning Plans
- College and career guidance beginning in the 6th grade
- Exciting extra-curricular programming and international learning opportunities
We strive to provide our students with the experiences, skills and dispositions whereby they can positively shape our global community. The IB Learner Profile, our Approaches to Learning framework and the NAE Learner Ambitions combine to provide a character education framework intended to enable our students to thrive with a sense of purpose in an ever changing and connected world.