Ascot Uniforms supply the ‘new’ Primary uniform, which has the new logo and design, order forms are available at each of the campuses reception areas or you can order online at http://www.ascot-uniforms.com/compass-international-school-doha.html
Uniform Mart supply the ‘old’ Primary uniform with the old logo and are our suppliers of our Secondary uniform.
Tel: +974 (4) 4469 1459 or 4411 5925
Normally open Saturday to Thursday 10:00am to 7:00pm, but please call to check before visiting.
All of our students are expected to wear the official school uniform. They help our students identify closely with the pride of being part of Compass International School.
- Yellow polo shirts (with school logo)
- Navy blue trousers/shorts/skirts
- Plain black closed sandals or shoes
- Official school caps to be worn from the start of the Academic Year
Trainers are not allowed to be worn to school, unless as part of the PE uniform
Physical Education Uniform
- Compass polo shirt (dry fit)
- Navy blue Compass shorts (dry fit)
- Navy blue tracksuit bottoms for winter months
- PE plimsolls/trainers
Girls – One piece navy blue swimming suit, swimming cap, flip-flops or similar
Boys – Navy blue swimming shorts/trunks, swimming cap, flip-flops or similar
Changing for Swimming and PE
- Early Years and Year 1 students may wear their PE kit all day when they have PE lessons.
- At Madinat Khalifa and Gharaffa, all other students are expected to wear full school uniform to and from school and change for PE lessons.
- At Rayyan, all students wear their kit to school for PE lessons.
- At Madinat Khalifa and Gharaffa, if students in Years 2 to 6 have PE for their first lesson, they may wear their PE kit to school, but they must change into full school uniform after the lesson.
- At Madinat Khalifa and Gharaffa, if students in Years 2 to 6 have PE for their last lesson, they may go home in their PE kit.
- Students may come to school with their swimming costume underneath their uniform if they wish, when they have morning swimming lessons. Changing rooms are located next to the swimming pool.
- On swimming days please provide your child with a long t-shirt cover-up to preserve modesty when walking between the changing room and the pool.
Years 7 – 11 School Uniform
- Black, flat, formal shoes (no trainers, plimsolls, basketball shoes, sandals, open-toed shoes or high heels, please). If you wear alternative shoes for medical reasons, you must provide a medical note to our School Nurse. Permission from your parents is not sufficient, a formal medical note is required.
- Smart, tailored navy blue trousers/shorts/skirts. Skirts should be worn as designed, to knee length or longer and not rolled-up or otherwise shortened. Leggings, cropped or tight fitted trousers and jeans of any kind are not allowed.
- Light blue shirt or blouse with the school logo.
- Although the school fleece is preferable, you are allowed to wear a plain navy blue cardigan or jumper inside the school building. You may also wear the school fleece or an appropriate coat in a plain dark colour outside at break time in the cooler months. You are not allowed to wear a heavily patterned coat, an informal coat or a hoodie.
- T-shirts and other underwear worn under school shirts and blouses should be plain white, and tucked into, skirts or trousers.
- Navy blue school cap with logo. Branded sports caps or those of an alternative colour should not be brought to school.
Physical Education Uniform
- Navy sports shorts
- Blue school PE t-shirt.
- Girls: One piece swimming suit and swimming cap
- Boys: Swimming shorts / trunks and swimming cap
- PE plimsolls / trainers / flip-flops for swimming
- Please remember to label your kit with a permanent marker pen.
International Baccalaureate Students Uniform
Our senior students studying for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme are not required to wear the school uniform. Instead, they are expected to dress in smart, business attire in line with their status as senior students and role models in our school.
Make sure all of your child’s uniform and equipment is clearly labelled with their name. This keeps lost items to a minimum and saves confusion...
Uniform: All students
Accessories available to purchase at Uniform Mart or Ascot Uniforms
- School fleece jackets
- School cap
- School Book Bag
- Sport kit bag
- Back packs which are suitable for school bags (Uniform Mart only)
- Simple stud earrings in the lobes of students’ ears may be worn, but other piercings are not allowed. Students may wear a watch but necklaces and bracelets are not allowed for health and safety reasons.
- Students should not wear their hair in an extreme style and long hair must be tied back during practical experiments and PE lessons.
- In years 7 to 11, girls may wear light makeup in natural, subtle shades only. Girls should not wear heavy mascara or eyeliner, nor should they wear nail varnish.
- All clothing and equipment should be named so that mislaid items can be easily returned.
- Trolley type bags are considered a health and safety hazard and not permitted for use within school.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices are not appropriate for use during the school day.