In July 2017, students from around the world will join the International Summer School at our Puxi campus. Our range of course offerings is wide and flexible: you can spend two or three weeks with us. Fascinating special subject classes, outdoor and indoor physical activities bring groups of students together in many different ways.
Cambridge University Young Learner exams (7-12 year old)
- Starters, Movers and Flyers exams
- Improve English skills of Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
- Common European Framework (CEF) level
- Cambridge University certificate proving and validating levels
- Exam – last week of the course
Native Mandarin (7-12 year old)
Deepen your reading and writing skills through the study of traditional Chinese fairy tales. This would include:
- Developing critical appreciation and understanding of the work/story
- Adapting the story to a short dramatic play
- Writing creative pieces in the style of the author
Mandarin as a Second Language
Our Non Native programme will be using one of the four great Chinese classics ‘Journey to the West’ as an inspiration for our course this year.
Students will be learning about the story and make character descriptions. We will be teaching key vocabulary and sentence patterns used for going on a journey/holiday which includes everyday key phrases. The course includes speaking listening, reading and writing. At the end, children with create their own shadow puppet show using the characters from the novel.
Opportunity for children to socialise and develop confidence and practise their speaking and listening skills. Sports, arts and crafts and mad science.
Contact Us and Registration
If you have any questions about the course on offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org further details or register online now.