We have a distinguished track record of college placement in the United States, Europe and beyond. Year after year, exam results demonstrate a commitment to exceptional standards of learning and student outcomes. Students graduating from our school have been accepted by some of the world’s leading colleges and universities including:
- United States Military Academy at West Point
- Colorado School of Mines
- Cornell University
- Durham University
- Imperial College London
- King's College London
- London School of Economics
- Penn State
- Texas A&M
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Bath
- University College London
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Manchester
- University of St. Andrews
- University of Texas at Austin
- University of Warwick
- University of York
- Columbia University
- University of California at Berkeley
- University of California at San Diego
The unique, international curriculum of the British International School of Houston provides outstanding pathways to colleges and universities. Your child will benefit from the advice and guidance of our exceptional teachers, who have experience placing students at educational institutions around the world.
- The British International School of Houston does not rank its students. Cumulative grade point averages are based solely on The British International School junior and senior year coursework as the IB is a holistic curriculum. GPAs are not weighted. IGCSE and GCSE results represent freshman and sophomore year.
- Class of 2017: average IBDP result: 33, average IBCP result: D*D*D*, average IBDP gpa: 5.5, average IBCP gpa: 5.72 and average ACT: 27.
- Results: Over the past five years, our IB Diploma average has been 35 points, with a consistent 100% pass rate.
- There were 57 students in the graduating class.