LIS has contracted lunch services to Chartwells starting from the 2016-17 academic year. Chartwells is part of the Compass group, which provides food services worldwide, including other Nord Anglia schools. We are looking forward to benefitting from Chartwells expertise to ensure we offer the highest quality lunches.
- Serve 4 billion meals a year
- Work in more than 50,000 client locations
- 90 of The Fortune List of Top 100 countries are their clients
- 43 cities presence in Mainland China
- Compass do not use MSG, artificial flavouring & colour and peanut oil and it prefers healthy cooking methods
PK – SK
- Are given a set menu, which is served at the table.
A set meal consists of
- A main dishes served with two hot vegetables and starch
- Raw vegetables, fruits and mixed salads
G1 – G 12
A choice from the menu from the service line.
A set menu consists of
- Free flow of raw vegetables and mixed salads
- A choice between 2 main dishes served with vegetables and starch (Menu A or B) or a mix plate of the two dishes
Our Lunch Menu