Meals form an integral part of the day, when children learn not only good table manners, but have time to socialise with their peers in a relaxed, supervised atmosphere.
Our school teaches all children about the importance of good hygiene, eating healthy meals and getting regular exercise, as part of a balanced lifestyle. It is our policy to provide nutritious food at all meals and snack times without the use of large quantities of fat and sugar, ensuring children receive only food and drink consistent with their dietary needs and their parents' wishes. Children are served water with their lunches.
Our restaurant team commits itself to offering our school community a warm welcome and quality service every day, as well as honoring these 10 fundamental commitments:
- A genuine, authentic cuisine, which is respectful of a balanced diet.
- A welcoming and friendly staff, always available to help and serve.
- A constant awareness of student, staff and parent expectations.
- A rigorous use of fresh, high-quality products that are in-line with the seasons.
- The use local producers and breeders.
- A top-grade offer of beef, veal and pork with products that originate from Switzerland or EU countries.
- A selection of wild, MSC-certified fish, which guarantees respectful and sustainable fishing.
- A guaranteed trace-ability of ingredients along the entire product chain.
- A firm exclusion of GMO products or products that have undergone abusive treatment.
- A commitment to promoting sustainability in every step of the preparation of the school meals.
Please see below for the most recent school lunch menu.