We are dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of education. Our High Quality Learning approach ensures that we help every child achieve excellence, and to emerge with a healthy understanding of the world that comes from an international school education.
Thanks to the hard work of our students and teachers, Nord Anglia Education schools continue their remarkable academic track record with results that significantly outperform schools around the world. Highlights from the 2015 academic year include:
- One in three Nord Anglia Education students won places at the world's top 100 universities.
- Three of our students received full marks on their International Baccalaureate Diploma, a feat achieved by only 109 of the 119,000 who sat this exam worldwide.
- 15% of all students from Nord Anglia Education schools who sat the IB diploma achieved a score of 40 or above, more than double the global average of 6%.
- The pass rate for our students who sit the IB Diploma is 91% compared to a world average of 78%.
- 2015 saw the first LCIS students graduate at 18 years old. They achieved a 100% pass rate at IB Diploma level.
Your child will have the opportunity to help shape a world that is full of opportunities. These opportunities could appear anywhere, and we will equip every child with the confidence and open-mindedness to pursue their dreams, wherever that may take them.
Through our Global Campus initiative, your child will meet fellow students from 42 Nord Anglia Education schools across the globe, participate in exchanges and take part in challenges.
They will learn and grow in a truly international environment, learning to embrace different cultures, adapt to new challenges and apply confidence, character and enthusiasm to any problem. We believe a child should emerge from school with strong self-esteem as well as excellent grades. They will know how to collaborate, to lead, and to recognise the value of creativity, empathy, risk-taking and perseverance.