OUR PHILOSOPHY AND OBJECTIVES
1. WE ENCOURAGE ACADEMIC SUCCESS
Here at BVIS, we engage in learning that changes lives.
We promote academic excellence that enables each student to recognize their academic worth and achieve outstanding progress.
2. WE OFFER A UNIQUE BILINGUAL CURRICULUM
We are the only bilingual school in Vietnam that has a licence to teach an international curriculum and deliver international qualifications.
3. WE DEVELOP GLOBAL CITIZENS
BVIS students develop the skills, knowledge and values through our bicultural and bilingual education that allows them to live and study anywhere in the world; Global Citizens with a Vietnamese Perspective
4. WE CHALLENGE AND SUPPORT
We encourage our students to challenge themselves, develop a willingness to take measured risks and use their initiative to identify opportunities
5. WE DEVELOP FUTURE LEADERS
BVIS instills the skills, knowledge, discipline and values of integrity, respect and care for other to enable them to become future leaders in their chosen field of interest.
6. WE ARE AMBITIOUS
We believe there is no limit to what our students can achieve. So we encourage them to be ambitious, to reach for their dreams, to step outside their comfort zones and try something new. We ignite their curiosity.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The British Vietnamese International School seeks to provide international education whist developing 2 languages, both English and mother tongue for students. All students will become independent learners by means of enquiry, reflection and perseverance. At BVIS we act with integrity and treat one another with respect, learning together as responsible global and Vietnamese citizens.
BVIS achieves its mission by:
- Nurturing Vietnamese language proficiency in formative years
- Ensuring the early acquisition of English
- Protecting and celebrating Vietnamese cultural customs and traditions
- Making secure a sense of Vietnamese place and history
- Fostering universal values such as personal integrity, respect for others and care for community and global issues