OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The British Vietnamese International School seeks to provide international education whist developing 2 languages, both English and mother tongue for students. All students will become independent learners by means of enquiry, reflection and perseverance. At BVIS we act with integrity and treat one another with respect, learning together as responsible global and Vietnamese citizens.
BVIS achieves its mission by:
- Nurturing Vietnamese language proficiency in formative years
- Ensuring the early acquisition of English
- Protecting and celebrating Vietnamese cultural customs and traditions
- Making secure a sense of Vietnamese place and history
- Fostering universal values such as personal integrity, respect for others and care for community and global issues
Nurturing independent learners who are: enquirers, proactive, responsive, creative, collaborative, reflective, flexible, enterprising and able to persevere.
Achieving true bilingual proficiency upon graduation