Nord Anglia Education is the leader in the international provision of premium quality, innovative education, training and guidance.
Founded in 1972, Nord Anglia Education is currently a family of 47 international schools providing a premium education to over 35,000 students in 15 countries around the world.
Supported and directed by a team of educational experts, Nord Anglia Education’s schools are located in Asia, USA, Europe and the Middle East.
A Nord Anglia Education student will benefit not only from the richness and expertise within their own school environment but also from other schools across the Nord Anglia Education family.
We enrich your child’s learning experience with opportunities beyond the ordinary. From online debates and challenges, to expeditions to the savannah of Tanzania or performing in our Global Orchestra in New York, our Global Campus connects our students around the world to learn together every day.
NORD ANGLIA UNIVERSITY
We are committed to developing our staff and continually being on the cusp of contemporary educational thinking to benefit your child. Nord Anglia University is a learning centre for teachers, fosterly a vibrant teaching community that enables all our employees to grow and thrive.
- One in six of our graduates in 2014 was accepted to one of the top 50 universities in the world, with nearly one in three going to a top 100 university as ranked by QS World University Rankings www.topuniversities.com.
- Our students' average score in the IB Diploma was 33.5, significantly ahead of the 2015 global average of 29.9 points.
- 12.5% of our students achieved 40 points and above, almost double the 2014 global average. This is the level of attainment required to gain admission to the world's elite universities, such as Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard and Stanford.
- 47.2% of all IGCSE grades achieved by Nord Anglia Education students were at the highest levels of A* or A. This is more than double the 2015 UK average of 21.2%.
- The percentage of our students achieving 5A* - C grades, including English and Maths at IGCSE has risen from 79.8% to 83.1%, significantly outperforming the 2014 UK average of 52.6%.