Our Primary School admissions process is for children in Years 2-6 (Grades 1-5). Primary School children attend school 8:25 a.m. – 3:40 p.m. After-school clubs as well as before-school and after-school care are available.
The admissions process for Years 2-6 consists of the steps below.
Attend a group tour (optional): We recommend parents attend a Visit Us to explore our school with a member of the Admissions Team. You'll observe children in the classroom, learn about the admissions process and have a chance to ask questions of faculty. We are holding group tours every Wednesday from 9-10:30 a.m. September 14 through December 14.
1. Submit the application: Click here to download the 2017-18 application. The online application is available now. The application is due Monday, January 9, 2017. In addition to the application, you’ll need to submit the following items:
2. Attend a shadow day: The shadow day allows your child to get to know current students and experience our school’s unique learning environment first-hand. We'll schedule your shadow day once your application is on file.
3. Attend a parent meeting: During the parent meeting, you'll meet with a member of the Admissions Team to learn more about each other, your educational values and what makes our school unique. You can also ask any questions you may have about the school tour, application or admissions process. We schedule parent meetings as applications are received.
2016-17 Admissions Schedule: Primary School
- Week of September 5: 2017-18 online application becomes available
- Wednesday, September 14: Group tours begin
- Saturday, November 5: Open House
- Monday, January 9: Admissions application due
- Wednesday, February 1: Financial aid application due
- Wednesday, February 22: Deadline to complete parent meeting and shadow day
- Wednesday, February 22: Transcripts and teacher evaluation form (if applicable) due
- Friday, March 3: 2017-18 admissions notifications for Years 2-6
- Monday, March 10: Signed enrollment contracts due