In July 2017, students from around the world will join the International Summer School at our Puxi campus. Our range of course offerings is wide and flexible: you can spend two or three weeks with us. Fascinating special subject classes, outdoor and indoor physical activities bring groups of students together in many different ways.
English for Academic Purposes (EAP) & General English
- Leads to academic success
- Learn to write at a more formal level
- Learn how to infer from both written and listening texts
- Research project leading to a formal debate at the end of the course
- Grammar and vocabulary learning
- Improve skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Fun role plays/games and activities to practise new language
Develop your reading and writing skills through the study of contemporary fiction.
This would include:
- Developing critical appreciation and understanding of the work/story.
- Adapting the story to a short dramatic play.
- Writing creative pieces in the style of the author
Mandarin as a Second Language
- Stimulating topic based learning
- Role plays and different practicing techniques
Opportunity for children to socialize and develop confidence and practise their speaking and listening skills.
Sports, arts and crafts, and mad science.
Contact Us and Registration
If you have any questions about the course on offer, please contact email@example.com for further details or register online now.