NAIS Bonfire Night
Saturday 5th November, 5.00pm-8.00pm
With only a week to go we are all very excited about the forthcoming Bonfire Night. Please come along on Saturday the 5th, bring your families, enjoy the company of friends, warm yourself by the bonfire, and let the fireworks display dazzle you.
There will be plenty to eat and drink with St James Place kindly sponsoring the mulled wine, the Community Group selling wine and beer, Blue Frog providing burgers, Kebabs on the Grille selling barbeque food, Mr Waffle offering waffles and hot chocolate and NAIS students selling soft drinks, pop corns and glow sticks in order to raise funds for their charity projects.
If you are able to help the Community Group for half an hour on the night, we are looking for volunteers to sell beer and wine. Please contact us if you are available
11月5日 周六 下午5：00-8：00
在活动中将有多种美味的食物和饮料供您选择。ST. James Place 将提供热红酒；Blue Frog将提供汉堡；Kebabs on the Grille将出售烧烤； Mr.Waffle 将提供华夫和热巧克力； 家委会将出售红酒和啤酒；学生们会出售软饮料，爆米花和荧光棒，所有筹款将用于学校支持的慈善项目。
Sunday 27th November, 11:00am-3:00pm
Just a reminder this week, that preparations are underway for the Christmas Bazaar. Please look out for all communications coming from your Class Reps, Class Dojo (primary years only) and the Community Group. There will be reminders to send in your raffle prizes (Years 1-6), requests for volunteers, notifications of raffle tickets on sale and other messages which are important to all.
我们的圣诞集市活动正在紧张的筹备中。 请关注您班级家长代表或Class Dojo 和家委会的通讯上的相关信息， 包括关于抽奖篮，志愿者招募，和彩票出售的各种重要信息。
The support we need this week is...
- Empty boxes - if you have any spare, please send these in with your children to drop off at Reception where a Community Group member will collect them.
- As requested by your Class Reps, years 1-6 have been asked to donate items for themed raffle prize baskets. Please leave all donations at Reception in a bag labelled with the year group your child belongs to. The deadline is Tuesday 15thNovember in order that we have time to put the gift baskets together so they can go on display a week before the Christmas Bazaar. If you have any questions, please contact your Class Rep.
- Stalls available for Parents
If any parents would like a stall at the Christmas Bazaar, please get in touch with the Community Group on email@example.com Whatever you are selling, this could be the market for you. It is Christmas and people need to fill their stockings with all kinds of gifts!
- 空箱子 – 如果您有任何空余的纸箱，请将它们交与学校接待处，我们将有专人收集
- 抽奖篮- 请您根据按照不同年级设定的主题，将捐献的物品，贴上您孩子的年级标签，于11月15日前交于学校接待处，以便我们有足够的时间在圣诞集市前陈列。 有任何问题，请咨询您的班级家长代表。
- 家长摊位- 如果您需要在集市中有属于自己的摊位，请与家委会联系，无论您想出售任何类型物品， 相信都会有意想不到的收获。 firstname.lastname@example.org
Last year the lovely ladies from the Library sold second hand books at the Christmas Bazaar. They would like to do this again this year, but need your help. If you have any unwanted second hand books in condition, we would be very grateful if you could send them to school with your child for drop off at Reception. All funds raised will go toward the charities which the school supports.
Highlight of the last week
New Parent trip to Hong Qaio
We had a successful trip to the Hong Qaio flower and pearl markets last Wednesday, showing new parents the wonderful flowers, plants, furniture, ceramics, jewellery and souvenirs on offer and finished off by lunch at the Shanghai Brewery. This was the third tour run by the Community Group New Parents Committee this term and we will be planning more in the new year.
我们在周三成功地组织了新家长的虹桥花市和珍珠市场的参观，各种植物花卉，家具，陶器，和纪念品，应有尽有。我们还一起在Shanghai Brewery 享用了午餐。 这是我们组织的第三次新家长活动，我们将在新的一年组织更多这样的活动。
Christine Hu Liang