What can you expect?
Every virtual secondary school day is an engaging one that brings to life every aspect of your child’s curriculum with plenty of opportunities to interact with their teachers and classmates.
Our virtual school will inspire your child with innovative lessons, unique learning opportunities and high-quality teaching as part of our blended learning approach.
Through the Virtual School Experience your child will:
- Participate in real-time lessons through a safe and secure platform
- Enjoy a balance of online and offline learning taught by world-class teachers
- Receive high-quality, interactive assignments and regular personalised feedback
- Complete tasks and activities with their classmates
- Develop essential skills and nurture curiosity through independent learning
- Receive regular updates from your child’s teachers on their progress and achievements
- Participate in a range of activities with students from all over the world through our Global Campus
- Enjoy exclusive learning experiences created by our partners at The Juilliard School and MIT
What does a secondary virtual school day look like?
Read! Achieving Success Together from Mr Chris
If you have any questions, please contact your child’s advisor. If you do not have their email, you can find it on the school website here.
All staff will remain available to students during normal teaching hours 7:30am to 3:30pm for every day.
On Monday, Wednesday and Friday lessons will start with a calendar invite for a Google Hangout. That means that students will have a face-to-face session with each of their teachers.
Teachers will then set work for the remainder of the block via Managebac.
Subject feedback will be given to students every week.
Advisors will check in with the class threes times a week (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday)
Tuesdays and Thursdays are designated Consultation Days for support and group collaboration work
Take a look at the Virtual School Experience…