The security and safety of our students is of paramount importance. That is why, using the appropriate gate, all Students, Staff, Parents and Family are required to use school digital ID cards to enter and exit school at all times.
Security Card Allocation
All staff and students are automatically issued with one (1) card
All students receive one (1) card per academic year
All parents receive only one (1) card (no matter number of children in school)
In Early Learning and Primary, one (1) card will be issued per nanny and/or driver
Any new cards will only be issued when the Security Card request form is completed by a parent; these are available from the Reception desk or from the Primary and Secondary offices
Please note: any replacement cards due to damage or loss will cost US$10
The maximum number of cards issued per student are as follows:
Secondary: 3 (1 for student, 2 for parents)
Primary: 4 (1 for student, 2 for parents, 1 for nanny or driver)
Early Learning: 5 (1 for student, 2 for parents, 2 for nanny and/or driver)
This is based on the current access policy in place for each section and at each gate, gradually increasing independence and reducing the number of adults involved in student management on a daily basis.
When you pass through the turnstile (in or out), touch the ID card on the touchpad at which point the system will record your entrance or exit, and the turnstile will release. You will also be required to show the card to the security guard at the gate.
- All visitors are required to exchange photo ID (such as ID card, work permit, driver's license and passport) in exchange for a Visitor badge
- This includes any parents, nannies and drivers who do not yet have digital ID cards
Drivers are expected to abide by our Driver Guidelines at all times while on site:
- Do not park where you block the road
- Do not litter inside the school car park
- Do not drive the car while on your phone
- Do not smoke, consume alcohol or gamble
- Do give way to children and pedestrians
- Do throw rubbish in the desginated bins
- Do follow all security guard instructions
- Do be safe and responsible at all times
Thank you for your cooperation. Each of us has an important part to play in this process of keeping our children safe and secure.