Bissy Groom has been working at Northbridge International School Cambodia since 2015. She has extensive experience in inquiry learning and in supporting young people, from pre-school to young adults, in developing their critical thinking, creativity, collaboration and communication skills.
- Graduate Diploma of Teaching, Wellington College of Education, New Zealand
- Graduate Diploma of History, Otago University, Dunedin, New Zealand
- Bachelor of Arts, Otago University, Dunedin, New Zealand
- Associate of the Trinity College of London, Speech and Drama Teaching
- Associate of the Trinity College of London, Pianoforte Performance
Read full profile