Our school is set on spacious 25 734 m² campus and offers:
- dedicated Secondary floor
- spacious, bright and open classrooms
- an indoor, heated swimming pool
- a dedicated IB Academy for senior students
- high-tech, well-equipped dance and drama studios and 3 contemporary music suites
- 3 libraries as well as a fully-equipped multimedia library
- large and fully-equipped science labs
- shaded playing courts and expansive outdoor spaces and playing fields
- on-site coffee shop for senior students and parents.
In addition, we have our own sport academy which includes the following:
- a large covered and air-conditioned multi-purpose hall that can be used for basketball, volleyball, tennis, and other sports
- an indoor semi-Olympic sized swimming pool
- a large gym sized 150m2
- separate changing rooms, showers, lockers and toilets for males and females
Stocked with over 15,000 books, our Senior and Primary School Libraries are premium and contemporary workspaces suited for quiet reading and self-study. They also have media suites which allows students to access e-books and other educational literature. Our online Library portal can be accessed by all students, staff and parents by clicking here.
Outside of the classroom, your child’s physical education benefits from a wide range of sports facilities. Our grassed sports fields cater for rugby, cricket, hockey, netball and athletics. Our students also have access to a wide range of other sports and activities in one of the two outdoor courts or in the indoor gymnasium or swimming pool.
Lunch time is important and we ensure that all of our children eat together communally. We separate Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) from the rest of the school so that they eat in their own dining hall. We also have separate, shaded, courtyards where our EYFS children conduct much of their continuous provision and outdoor learning. We are one of the only schools in Abu Dhabi to have such a comprehensive area for Foundation Stages.
We encourage you to contact us to arrange a personalised visit to take a look for yourself.
Book a tour here