Nord Anglia Education is the world's leading premium schools organisation operating 66 premium schools in 29 countries across Europe, the Middle East, the Americas, China and Southeast Asia.
Founded in 1972, Nord Anglia Education is a growing family of 61 international schools providing a premium education over 64,000 students and more than 13,000 teachers and support staff globally around the world.
We are driven by one unifying philosophy – we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools. Our schools deliver a high quality education through a personalised approach enhanced with unique global opportunities to enable every student to succeed.
Collaborations with world-leading higher education institutions The Juilliard School and the MIT Collaboration give our schools access to performing arts and STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics) subject specialists, and unique curricula devised by experts.
Many schools claim to be ‘international’. We are different: while your child’s classroom will be in Bangkok, our schools have access to a wide range of opportunities to collaborate with students from schools around the world through our Global Campus, making their learning experience uniquely international. Global competitions, expeditions and online interactions with students on the other side of the world truly broaden the school experience for our students and teachers.
The teachers in our schools have access to unique resources, support and learning opportunities. Nord Anglia University provides premium professional development from seminars and study courses to leadership and masters degree programmes.
Students who study in a Nord Anglia Education school achieve the highest levels of academic success as well as developing social confidence, respect and a global conscience.
IB Diploma Programme
- For the IBDP, our students achieved a 94% pass rate this year, topping the global average of 78.4%.
- Our average IB score was 33.1 points, compared to the global average of 29.8.
- Seven students earned a perfect score of 45 out of 45.
- For the IGCSE, 90.2% of our students’ grades were A* to C. This is significantly higher than the UK average of 66.9%.
- 50% of our IGCSE grades were A* or A, compared to the UK average of 20.5%.
- Nearly 85% of our students achieved five or more A* to C grades, including English and Maths.
- 18 schools achieved their best year of A* to C grades since joining our global family.
- 54.2% of scores in the Advanced Placement (AP) exams received a grade of 4 or 5 out of 5 — the highest scores available. Our average AP score of 3.6 outstrips the global average of 3.0.
- Our schools offering the Baccalauréat Français achieved a 100% pass rate. This includes a 125% increase in ‘mentions bien’ and a 50% increase in ‘mentions très bien’ from the year before.
- In the A levels, 67% of our students achieved A*/B scores.