At St Andrews International School Bangkok our mission is to provide an inclusive, international education in a safe, happy, supportive and stimulating environment where all the needs of the individual learner are met. Students are inspired to be the best they can be, enabling them to become responsible global citizens.
- A medium sized school where individual children and parents are known within the school community and the culture of Thailand is respected through how we behave in school
- A British curriculum planned from an international perspective leading to IGCSE examinations and the International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Happy children who can then be expected to work hard and have very high expectations of themselves.
- A professional group of teachers and assistants with a ‘can do attitude’ who are prepared to see the problems and then create the solutions.
- Deal with individual children’s learning needs - OPEN ADMISSIONS policy
- A professional Learning Support Department which actively seeks to help all children, what ever their needs, once they are in our school.
- A school administration that operates along international standards and regards itself as an essential part of the school community.