Outstanding Academic Results
- Teaching and Learning
- Academic Success
Our educational approach enables every student to reach high levels of academic and social success. Our students are confident, entrepreneurial learners and year on year, their standardised exam results exceed global averages. Here are our updated examination results for the 2016/17 academic year.
Academic Results 2016/17
- One in three of our graduates go on to attend one of the world's top 100 universities as ranked by the QS World University Rankings.
- Our students' average score in the IB Diploma was 33.5, significantly ahead of the 2017 global average of 30 points.
- 12% of our students achieved 40 points and above. This is the level of attainment required to gain admission to the world's elite universities, such as Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard and Stanford.
- Four students achieved a perfect score of 45 out of 45 points. Only 218 students in the world have achieved this prestigious grade.
- 46.2% of all IGCSE grades achieved by Nord Anglia Education students were at the highest levels of A* or A. This is more than double the 2017 UK average of 20.0%.
- The percentage of our students achieving A* - C grades at I/GCSE was 88%, significantly outperforming the 2017 UK average of 66%.
- 37% of grades achieved at A-level were A*-A . This is 11% higher than the 2017 UK average of 26%.
- 46% of scores in the Advanced Placement (AP) exams received a grade of 4 or 5. This is higher than the global average of 39%. Our average AP score of 3.3 is higher than the global average of 3.0.
- 11% of our students achieved the highest honour "Très Bien" in the Baccalaureate Français (BF).
- Our students' pass rate for the Baccalaureate Français is 95%, significantly above the national pass rate of 88% in 2017.