Our school community is like none other in Charlotte. We bring together Charlotte families with families from all around the world. Community engagement activities create opportunities for exciting partnerships to develop.
An Instant Welcome
Long before your child’s first day at school our volunteer Community Parents and our Admissions Team will welcome you into our school community and answer any questions you may have.
Meet our Admissions Team
Parent Influence and Support
You play an important role in our school community and there are many ways that parents can make a contribution:
- Community Parents welcome new families and organize school community events and activities.
- Partnership Advocates act as a link between the School and parents, helping to strengthen partnership, shape policy and school development.
- Classroom Parents get involved with class activities, trips and extracurricular clubs. You can also share your own worldly experiences by giving talks to our students about your job or home countries.
- Parent Voice. You play an important role in helping to shape our future by providing constant feedback through talking with us and completing parent surveys.
- Taking Part. We invite all parents to take an active part in our friendly and vibrant community. You can all make a contribution, not in monetary terms, but in celebrating our children’s successes and engaging with the school community as an inclusive family.
Lasting Friendships and International Connections
Our community extends around the world. Through our own international school community, the Nord Anglia Education family of schools, and through the Global Classroom, you and your child will be part of a worldwide network. You will build lasting friendships and connections in countries from China to Dubai, from Switzerland to Singapore, and many more.