A magical night awaits! Students in Years 12 & 13 are invited to attend Prom Night on Thursday, June 1. We’ll depart campus at 8 p.m. and walk to 800 S. Wells St. for an evening of dancing, dessert and fireworks aboard the Summer of George. Students are free to make their own way home when the boat docks at 10:30 p.m.
Juniors and Seniors may bring one guest. Be sure to enter the guest's information on the RSVP form below and also complete the Guest Dance Release Form, which should be returned to Mr. Wilkins before Thursday, June 1.
Seniors and their guests may also attend dinner before Prom at 5:30 p.m. at Carnivale (702 W. Fulton St.).
If you need transportation to Carnivale from school, contact Mr. Wilkins by Friday, May 19. We have arranged for transportation to the boat from Carnivale.
Seniors (and Guests) Attending Dinner and Boat Cruise: $40 per person
Juniors, Seniors, & Guests Attending Boat Cruise Only: $30 per person
After you RSVP below, please submit payment by Friday, May 19 online via credit card or to Mr. Wilkins via check payable to BISC.
Please RSVP by Friday, May 19. If you do not RSVP by the deadline, you will be unable to attend.
- All school rules are in effect, whether the dance is on school property or not.
- Once a student or guest leaves the dance, he/she is not allowed to return.
- Police will be contacted if any student is in possession of alcohol or drugs or is found to have used these substances before attending the dance.
- Students or guests who do not comply with these rules or the directives of danc chaperones will be removed from the dance and will be subject to further disciplinary action.
- Only one (1) guest allowed per student.
- ALL students must present a photo ID to be admitted to the dance.
- NO middle school students or students over the age of 18 will be admitted to the dance.