We offer a wide range of academic clubs and extra-curricular opportunities that expand appreciation and understanding of the arts, music and health and wellness. Our students become skilled leaders, innovators and collaborators. They develop true life skills from the experiences that our extra-curricular activities provide.
Through projects and personal interactions, students develop an empathetic understanding of problems beyond their everyday experiences. This helps them to make positive contributions to society by strengthining their bonds to school, community, country, and the world around them.
Some of our student acheivements inside and outside of the classroom include:
- Five National Merit Semi-Finalists and five National Merit Commended Scholars for 2015
- Notable College Acceptances including: Princeton, Columbia, Dartmouth, Yale, Cornell, U Pennsylvania, Duke, Brown, MIT, NYU, Vanderbilt, Barnard, Notre Dame, UCLA, Tulane, George Washington U., Emory, U Florida, US Air Force Academy, UNC: Chapel Hill, Carnegie Mellon, Harvey Mudd, Baylor U, Boston College, UC: Berkeley, UCLA, Case Western U, Georgia Institute of Tech
- Presidential Scholar of Arts Winner for 2014
- Miami Herald Silver Knights Winners 2014, 2015 Miami Herald Silver
- 52 All State Fine Arts Winners 2015
- 2014 State Hockey Champions (SAHOF) 2016
- Sr. Thespian State Competitions Winners (?)