Wearing school uniform in the correct way is compulsory for all children at the British School of Guangzhou. We believe this has numerous benefits; helping students to focus on their work and their activities while at school, encouraging positive social interaction amongst pupils and even making life a little easier for parents.
We also believe the uniform can help to create a sense of community and belonging. When worn properly it generates a shared identity among pupils and can help instil a sense of pride in the school.
Uniform is supplied to parents through a professional clothing company based in Hong Kong who have many years experience supplying various schools throughout the region.
If you would like to purchase any item of school unform, please visit the uniform shop that is conveniently located very close to school on the access road that leads to our South Lake (Nanhu) campus. The shop is open each day the school is in session* from 8am to 4:30pm (3:30 on non-ASA days).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Hours: (+86 020) 020 3613 8296 (Guangzhou)
- Out of School Hours: (+852) 2742 2498 (Hong Kong)
- China Manager: Mr George Zuo (Mandarin, Cantonese and English)
- Hong Kong Manager: Ms. Wendy So (Mandarin, Cantonese and English)