To support your child's learning at home and to understand more and less here are some maths games for you to play. You can ask your child "what is 1 more than 5 etc."
Here is a fun game to practise sounding out and blending CVC and CVCC words.
Please practise sounding out and blending the words that we have sent home with your child to develop their phonic skills.
For Show and Tell this week please discuss where is their favourite place in the world and why?. Here are some questions to help you discuss their favourite place.
- Where is your favourite place in the whole world?
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
- Why do you like that place?
- What can you do there?
- Who would go there with you?
- What is the weather like there?
- What does it look like?
Please make some notes with your child about their favourite place to help them share with the rest of the class.