The Week/Month Ahead....
The Community Group sends out this weekly newsletter to let parents and staff know of forthcoming events as well as the support we need to ensure they are run successfully. This will be sent to you through your Class Rep by email and wechat - and is also attached to the school newsletter. One way or another, you will get our news every week!
Sunday 27th November, 11:00am-3:00pm
Preparations are now in full swing for the Christmas Bazaar. Here are some important dates to remember:
- 15th November
Raffle prizes for Years 1-6 are due on the 15th November. Please drop them at the School Reception clearly labelled with the Year Group. If you have any questions, please contact your Class Rep.
- Stalls available for Parents
If any parents would like a stall at the Christmas Bazaar, please get in touch with the Community Group on email@example.com Whatever you are selling, this could be the market for you. It is Christmas and people need to fill their stockings with all kinds of gifts!
抽奖篮- 请您根据按照不同年级设定的主题，将捐献的物品，贴上您孩子的年级标签，于11月15日前交于学校接待处，以便我们有足够的时间在圣诞集市前陈列。 有任何问题，请咨询您的班级家长代表。
- 家长摊位- 如果您需要在集市中有属于自己的摊位，请与家委会联系，无论您想出售任何类型物品， 相信都会有意想不到的收获。 firstname.lastname@example.org
中文联系 Christine HU Liang 胡惠清 email@example.com
Sponsors of the Christmas Bazaar
This year we are very fortunate to have some lovely items being generously donated by sponsors for the raffle. Each week, we will let you know what has been added to the raffle prizes.
This week our raffle donations are from:
- DLT家具 --- 一个红色柜子
- HRB CONCO – 床单被子一套
Last year the lovely ladies from the Library sold second hand books at the Christmas Bazaar. They would like to do this again this year, but need your help. If you have any unwanted second hand books in condition, we would be very grateful if you could send them to school with your child for drop off at Reception. All funds raised will go toward the charities which the school supports.
Highlight of the last week
NAIS Bonfire Night
What an amazing turnout and a wonderful night!!!! The Bonfire was roaring wildly, throwing out a huge amount of heat and light, and the fireworks were enjoyed by all. This event was only possible because of the hard work and kind support of:
- St James Place, who kindly sponsored the mulled wine and provided a raffle prize of an iwatch.
- The food vendors Blue Frog, Kebabs on the Grille and Mr Waffle who served food throughout the evening.
- NAIS students who provided soft drinks, popcorn and glow sticks in order to raise funds for their Tanzania project.
- The volunteers who helped selling beer and wine from the Community Group table. Funds raised will contribute to our commitment to Shanghai Sunrise, which is a project for the education of underprivileged children and very much a worthwhile recipient for the efforts of the Community Group.
Many thanks to you all!
感谢 St. James Place,慷慨地赞助了活动的热红酒和抽奖奖品iWatch.
感谢Blue Frog, Kebabs on the Grille and Mr Waffle为我们提供了丰盛的晚餐选择。
Christine Hu Liang