At Northbridge International School Cambodia we aim to ensure that transitioning to our school is a positive experience for new families and we are happy to support you and answer all your queries throughout the admissions process. We are dedicated to making this a smooth and easy experience for you.
Please take time to read and familiarize yourself with the steps in our admissions process below and contact us if you need further information via phone or email. If you are in Phnom Penh, come to Northbridge for a tour! We would be delighted to meet you.
Please contact our office by emailing email@example.com or calling +855 23 900 749. We look forward to talking to you!
You can also send a WhatsApp or Telegram message to: +855 78 666 884
Step 1 - Admissions Form
Click here to complete the Online Application Form
Step 2 - Necessary Documents
The Online Application Form includes the following required documents:
- Completed health records pertaining to any issue(s) noted in the Application Form and Immunization Records. Those that do not appear in English need to be officially translated.
- Official school records and transcripts for a minimum of the two years prior to the desired date of enrolment at Northbridge. Those that do not appear in English need to be officially translated.
- Two current, colour passport-size photos of the applicant.
- A copy of the current passport or birth certificate that provides proof of the applicant’s month, day and year of birth.
- A copy of the current passport of each parent, or official guardian, of the applicant.
The Northbridge Admissions office will work with each applicant to ensure their application for enrolment is complete.
Step 3 - Application Fee
Once the application form has been completed, you will need to pay the non-refundable fee of $250, which covers the cost of processing the application. For more details on fees and payment, click here.
Step 4 - Interview
An in-person or video interview with your child may be scheduled with a teacher or school counselor, along with English Language testing and any other required testing.
Step 5 - Review Process
The school leadership will review the case of each applicant and the admissions team inform the parents or official guardians of their child’s acceptance or non-qualifying status in a timely manner.
Step 6 - New Student Deposit
Upon acceptance, in order to reserve a place, the non-refundable Registration Fee of $2,750 is payable.
Step 7 - Full Enrollment
Your child will be considered fully-enrolled upon payment of the final school invoice.