- Review Daily Cash report, bank reconciliations and monthly Cash & Bank Balances report;
- Review all AR journals, review and analyses AR reports (example: weekly AR report, monthly AR Ageing report, etc.);
- Check AP balances and advances to vendors, review reconciliation and confirmation of vendor accounts every month, review and analyses AP Ageing report.
- Review all Fixed Asset (FA) transactions before posting in the system, prepare monthly FA report and any required reconciliation of FA costs and depreciation.
- Check all General Journal entries prepared by Junior Accountants;
- Review all postings in the General Ledger and prepare the Trial Balance (monthly book closing) and other statistical reports;
- Review monthly Campus report and Committed report;
- Assist the Business Manager and Finance Director in preparing Management reports, and Statutory reports, Budgets and Forecasts; submit all the above said reports to the Business Manager;
- Supervise and coach Junior Accountants and evaluate their performance.
- Support the Business Manager on Financial Statements and Tax audits;
- Reconciles balance sheet or/and income statement accounts
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances if necessary
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Resolve issues with PO, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation
- Assist with preparing monthly tax declarations as directed
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Business Manager from time to time
- Bachelor degree in accounting / finance or equivalent
- Experience in ERP system
- Good English communication and speaking
- Excellence Microsoft Office skills
- Be familiar with Cambodia law
- Good interpersonal skill and high personality integrity
- Be patient, careful, and hardworking
This is an exciting position to join NISC Family. This role requires high level planning, prioritization and organizational skills, flexibility, the ability to work accurately and to meet tight deadlines whilst working on own initiatives, solving problems as necessary.
Application Process: Application should contain a CV, covering letter and the details of two professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Northbridge International School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post-holders are subject to a satisfactory Criminal Records (Police Check) disclosure.
Closing Dates: 30 November 2017