All swimmers gave 100 percent improving most of their personal bests, and staying positive regardless of how tired they were after all those races.
As coaches, Ms Abbey, Ms Lucy and Mr Alirio feel extremely proud of all the accomplishments, and it is an honor for us to coach such an amazing group of athletes.
Our Nagas walked out of the pool with an incredible total of 35 medals (5 gold, 20 silver and 10 bronze). The biggest highlights were:
- Kaeun Hwang coming 3rd place overall in the 8 and under age group
- Natasia Escubil coming 2nd place overall in the 15 and over age group
- 15 & over mixed medley relay - 1st place (Natasia Escubil, Adi Kadyrbek, Sovann Montross, Oh Kyoung Park)
- 8 & under mixed medley relay - 3rd place (Niron Montross, Kaeun Hwang, Alirio Rodriguez, Barnaby Groom)
- 9-10 girls 4x100 free relay - 2nd place (Alanna O’Connell, Kelsie Thomas, Nimol Montross, Mayumi Escubil)
- 15 & over girls 4x100 free relay - 3rd place (Yun Seo Choi, Mikhaela Escubil, Oh Kyoung Park, Natasia Escubil)
- 15 & over boys 4x100 free relay - 2nd place (Min Suk Park, James Wornes, Adi Kadyrbek, Sovann Montross)