▪ Provide first level contact, troubleshooting and convey resolutions to issues
▪ Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
▪ Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
▪ Follow up and provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
▪ Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed expectations
▪ Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
▪ Preserve and grow knowledge of IT support procedures, products and services
▪ Installation, configuration and maintenance of IT equipment (HW), CCTV, network connections, telephone (PABX) and applications(SW). Ensure they function properly at all times.
▪ Maintain an inventory of all IT equipment and application and ensure the correct licensing of all products and update the administration manager for insurance purposes
▪ Basic understanding of audio visual and communications technologies
▪ Set up, operate and dismantle AV systems for assemblies, school productions, events, conferences and broadcasts;
▪ Prepare & de-prep equipment (including allocation of cabling for Events);
▪ Maintain & manage equipment in an organised inventory;
▪ Assist with video conferencing / Audio Visual presentation room setup;
▪ Basic computer wireless network setup.
▪ Perform other IT related duties as required by line manager and the senior leadership team