- JK students are doing role-play of story of dinosaurs in Chinese Classes.
- Sk students are singing the songs of body parts.
- In SK Chinese Class, we learned a poem called“Yi Jiang Nan”which is describing a beautiful place. We do see how gorgeous the“Jiang Nan ”is by Chinese painting.
PK students are trying to demonstrate characters through their body
G4 and G5 students are doing role play of buying stationary in a shop.
Every time after we finish a topic, we will accomplish an essay with high quality. Now
we are presenting our work to the whole class!
This was a sunny afternoon. All the children learning Chinese in grade three were
sitting together, we were singing Chinese songs and playing games in Chinese.
Eva and Barbara are performing a dialogue in Chinese
In Ms. Rowling’s G6/7/8 Chinese B language acquisition class:
G6/7/8 students are designing and writing advertisement in groups after learning the format of advertisement.
In Ms. Helen’s G9/10 Chinese B language acquisition class:
- In Grade 10 Chinese B class, we've started unit 2 this week. It is about Chinese traditional culture and customs. In the picture, Kevin is studying the map of Chinese nationality distribution.
- In grade 6-8 Chinese B class, students were working on their summative assessment for Unit 1 Weather and Season.
In Ms. Ji’s G9/10 Chinese A language and Literature class:
- G9/10 Chinese A LL students are learning basic knowledge of Chinese geography.
- G9/10 Chinese A LL students has written their own poems in poetry unit, which is an interesting experience of self-expressing with poems.