We welcome applications from students who:
- will thrive in a thriving educational environment and make the most of the opportunities offered at BVIS;
- will make a positive contribution to the life of the School, both inside and outside the classroom;
- show real potential in studying English and are talented in their academic studies, or in sport, the arts or another activity; andhave a good behavioural record and the potential to show leadership;
- seek to benefit from a quality international education here in Hanoi, without having to go aboard
Our school admission process is outlined in the steps below. Our Admissions Team are friendly and caring. They aim to get to know your child to understand their needs to best support their transition into our school. A member of our Admissions Team is always available should you have any queries or need assistance with any stage of the process.
STEP 1 - PRE-ADMISSION INFORMATION
Please provide the following information for the Applicant:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Expected date of admission
Following this, the school will confirm the Year Group and availability.
STEP 2 - SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM AND FEES
All items below can be delivered to the school or scanned and emailed to email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed Admission Application Form
- 2 current passport photographs
- Birth certificate (copy) or Passport
- Family Register (copy)
- Most recent school records translated into English for Years 1-12 (as applicable)
- SEN assessment documentation (if applicable)
- Physical Evaluation signed by a doctor
- Immunisation Record (copy)
- Bus Service Request Form (if required)
- Payment of Application Fee (in Vietnamese Dong or by Bank Transfer)
STEP 3 - OTHER TESTING INFORMATION OR REPORTS
- It is required that applicants sit an Entrance Assessment before being offered a place.
- The school may request examination certificates, school reports, recommendations or a transcript.
- Applicants may also be required to attend an oral interview with the Principal or Head of Section.
- Placement is subject to availability and therefore applicants are encouraged to submit all application documents as soon as possible in order to minimise the possibility of being waitlisted.
STEP 4 - OFFER OF PLACEMENT
BVIS Hanoi issues a formal Letter of Offer.
STEP 5 - PAYMENT
- Payment of Registration Fee - (one time only payment which guarantees the place for the student) - payable within 2 weeks from date of issue.
- Payment of Refundable Security Deposit and Tuition Fee - payable prior to student commencing school.