UNICEF’s World Children’s Day 2019 marks the 30th anniversary of the Convention on the Rights of the Child. To celebrate this occasion, BVIS Hanoi has organised various activities to promote the event, including linking the theme of children’s rights with everyday school subjects. Most of all, in secondary, the #KidsTakeOver challenges stood out with KS5 students acting as school's leadership team. Everyone of them has done a fantastic jobs today.
- Nam Hoseong (Y12) as Mr. Mark Sayer - Principal
- Kim Yeonoo (Y12) as Ms. Lisa Shuttleworth-Brown - Head of Secondary
- Le Duc Anh Shun (Y13) as Dr. Nici Wood - Head of Primary
- Lee Hanol (Y13) as Mr. Angus Mckie - Secondary Assistant Head
- Nguyen Tuong Anh (Y12) as Ms. Kaye MacIver - Secondary Assistant Head
- Do Tran Dat Anh as Mr. Peter Rao - Primary Assistant Head
In Primary, students took this opportunity to learn and to research about Children in Vietnam as well as the Convention about Rights of the Child. Today, everyone has showed up in blue to raise awareness about children's rights. They have enjoyed Children Day's assembly the best and loads of Global Campus activities which are tied to Children Day's theme have been organised in classrooms. Last but not least, they have had wonderful time make ultimate friendship bracelets to exchange with their dear friends
BVIS had a good day! Lets join our team to help raising awareness about children's rights in Vietnam.
#BVISHANOI #NAEUNICEF #BeAmbitious #WorldChildrenDay