These are great opportunities to learn more about the different universities from all around the world. You will get information straight from the university representative about their courses, life at the university and its ethos.
Below are all the upcoming events. Please contact Ms.Colleen Usher to register for the events.
Upcoming University Webinars
1. Thursday, 11 November 2021, 3pm - 4pm: Studying in the US. Some key points to submitting a successful application (University of Connecticut and Roger Williams University)
The University of Connecticut is a top-ranked research institution with campuses across Connecticut and expert faculty driving innovation. Kristina Rivera (UConn International Admissions Manager) will answer some frequently asked questions regarding studying in the US and give advice on optimizing your chances of admission. She will be joined by Bill Abbate (Associate Director of Admissions, Roger Williams University) who will talk about the more than 45 programs of undergraduate study offered at Roger Williams in both Liberal Arts and Professional fields. Both guests will be happy to take questions as part of the event.
2. Tuesday, 16 November 2021, 3:15pm: “Study in Hong Kong” by The University of Hong Kong
In this “Study in Hong Kong” session, Ying from the University of Hong Kong (HKU) will cover the study opportunities in Hong Kong and everything else you need to know about the latest HKU admissions requirements and application procedures.
3. Thursday, 18 November 2021, 3pm - 4pm: Study in Scotland
We are delighted to announce that four of the most prestigious universities in Scotland have agreed to deliver this webinar together to our students here in Vietnam. Representatives from the International Admissions teams at The University of Edinburgh, The University of Glasgow, The University of St Andrew's and The University of Dundee will talk about the fantastic opportunities available for international students coming to study in Scotland. As well as short presentations from each university you will have an opportunity to ask questions to any of our guests.
4. Thursday, 25 November 2021, 3pm - 4pm: Study in Australia (The University of Sydney and The University of Melbourne)
Join “Study in Australia” webinar hosted by the 2 best universities in the country – University of Sydney and University of Melbourne to get to know why Australia is known for its diverse and welcoming people, with world-class education system; and what IB/A-level students should do to make good applications to Australian universities. This webinar also discusses scholarship opportunities, accommodation suggestions and career outcomes for international students studying in Australia.
5. Thursday, 2 December 2021: Study in Canada - Mini fair
Canada is a world leading destination for Higher Education. A presentation highlighting the advantages of studying in Canada will be followed by introductions from our 4 guest universities - Queen’s University. Lakehead University, York University and The University of Northern British Columbia. This will be followed by an opportunity for students and parents to move into ‘Break-out rooms’ in order to ask questions of each of the university representatives.
6. Thursday, 9 December 2021, 3pm-4pm: University of Oxford
We have the absolute pleasure of welcoming Mr James Brown from the University of Oxford to hold a webinar for our NAE student community in Vietnam. As the university doesn’t really need an introduction, it will be exciting to hear about its college system and the idea of Best Fit. This will be the perfect opportunity to ask questions specifically relating to Oxford.
7. Friday, 21 January 2022: Royal Holloway
Past University Webinars
1. Thursday, 2 September 2021, 3pm - 4pm: “Pathways to becoming a Doctor in the US or UK”
2. Wednesday, 8 September 2021, 3pm - 4pm: “Study in Ireland”
3. Tuesday, 14 September 2021, 4pm - 5pm “US application Essay advice session”
4. Thursday, 23 September 2021, 3pm - 4pm: “Applying to the US - A look at different application systems (Common App, Coalition etc.) and Private versus Public schools.”
5. Tuesday, 28 September 2021, 4pm - 5pm: An Introduction to the Russell Group & Applying to UK Universities
6. Thursday, 30 September 2021, 3pm - 4pm: “Studying in Singapore”
7. Thursday, 7 October 2021, 3pm - 4pm: The University of Cambridge
8. Tuesday, 12 October 2021, 5pm - 6pm: Boston University
9. Thursday, 14 October 2021, 3pm - 4pm: The University of Toronto
10. Thursday, 28 October 2021, 5pm – 6.30pm: US University mini-fair (University of Wisconsin-Madison, Rutgers University, University of Vermont, University of Oregon, University of Boulder (Colorado), University of Missouri, Roger Williams University RI)
To watch the recordings of the seminars, parents and students please ask Ms.Colleen for more information.