Preparations are well under way for this year’s National Day Family picnic which promises to be another exciting whole school family event:
- Thursday 24th November 2016
- 12.00pm – 4.00pm
On the day you are welcome to bring your own picnic to school including food, umbrellas, rugs and picnic chairs (please note we are a pork & nut free school). The designated picnic areas are the sport’s field and grass between the two wooden gazebos where there will be wooden picnic benches.
We have some exciting food vendors attending and Keita are now taking orders for picnic baskets in our primary dining hall, if you are unable to place an order at school, please contact Keita direct on:
Please note: there will be an Arabic picnic option and all orders must be placed before 17th November.
The whole family are invited to come in traditional UAE National Dress or UAE flag colours. Students can wear the traditional dress or colours throughout the whole school day.
We have an exciting line up for the whole family:
- Traditional UAE dance
- UAE song performances by students
- Emirati Beatboxer
- Hip hop dancing display and workshop
- Camel and Pony rides
- Giant rolling Zorbs
- Bubble and balloon shows
- Petting zoo with the opportunity to meet birds, snakes, hedgehogs and many others small animals
- Crafts such as ‘paint your own’ UAE themed t-shirts and caps, Rosary bead making, sand Art and crafts from Artbeat
- Face painting
- A UAE art gallery produced by Primary classes
- Painting of the camel competition
- Souk shopping area
A further email will be sent later this week requesting you to indicate your attendance and student collection times.
We hope to see you there!
For more details please contact Stephanie Wilson on Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org">Stephanie.email@example.com