The British International School Abu Dhabi is looking to appoint an outstanding Admissions Officer to join a well-established, supportive team in a highly successful and expanding school.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Admissions and Marketing, you will be responsible for driving the admissions programmes and processing the number of visits and applications from families and potential students.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
- Take responsibility for assisting families in an individualised admissions process from enquiry to application including the admissions tours.
- Act as the first point of contact for all admissions enquiries from potential or existing parents and organisations and to refer these to the Admissions Manager and Heads of School as appropriate.
- Assist with the development and evaluation of admissions strategies for the school to deliver goals and enhance relationships with key stakeholders.
- Lead the implementation and evaluation of the action plans to deliver the admissions strategies.
- Work in partnership with the Marketing and Admissions team to implement Nord Anglia Education’s standards and expectations.
- Gather and record feedback from both prospective and current parents by informal meetings and customer satisfaction surveys.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service industry (essential)
- High level of international and inter-cultural understanding (essential)
- Native English-speaking professional (essential)
About Our School
The British International School Abu Dhabi is a highly successful, growing school with a committed and inspirational team of which operates with a highly motivated team of teaching and administrative professionals at its heart. Our close-knit, supportive team is honoured to be at the centre of our community, educating over 1700 young people from more than 70 nationalities. To learn more about our school, please visit https://www.nordangliaeducation.com/schools/abu-dhabi
In addition to being highly successful in its own right, The British International School Abu Dhabi is a member of the Nord Anglia Education family of schools. Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools organisation. We are a fast-paced and growing family of 56 international schools in China, Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and The Americas, providing outstanding education to approximately 45,000 students from preschool through to the end of secondary education.
Each Nord Anglia Education school is unique in character and designed to meet the needs of its community. We believe that being part of our family of schools gives our students a special advantage, having a wide range of resources and support available to enhance their success. We also create unique opportunities to benefit our students and staff, such as the Global Campus, Nord Anglia University, and our collaborations with The Juilliard School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and King’s College London.
Applicants should submit a CV, letter of application and the details of two professional referees, one of which should be your current Line Manager.
The closing date for application is 15th Septmber 2018. The interview process will be conducted at the School.
At Nord Anglia Education we are committed to providing a world class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils irrespective of race, ability, religion, gender or culture.
All post holders having regular unsupervised contact with children are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both Country of residence/birth and any Country of residence within the last 10 years.