Provides administrative support on a daily basis within the Middle and High School. Email your CV and Letter of Application to Pauline McBain at Pauline.Mcbain@houston.nae.school
Engagement and Interaction
- Organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
- Ensure high quality communication: language, tonality and structure.
- Maintain high levels of warmth and enthusiasm throughout all communications.
- Ask appropriate questions to capture required information ensuring consistent attention to detail.
- Copes well in a fast-paced environment and embraces change.
- Manages conflicting priorities to provide the delivery of required outcomes.
- Organised and meets deadlines.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and optimism about the organisation.
- Is aware of emotions and the impact of personal actions on others on others.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude towards challenges and setbacks and is open to learning from mistakes.
- Seeks and acts upon advice and feedback from mentors, line managers and others when challenging situations arise.
- Responds well to criticism and learns from it.
Operational Expertise (Job Duties include but are not limited to the following)
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments where necessary
- Provide administrative support within the Secondary section of the school
- Work closely with Head of High and Middle school
- Responsible for checking attendance daily, notifying parents if children are absent without prior knowledge
- Organise parent’s evenings by setting up online booking system, organize room layouts and provide name tags, ensure refreshments are set up.
- Attend team meetings and take notes when required
- Provide administrative support to the exams officer
- Coordinates invigilators and arranges rotas for exams
- Works with college counsellors to produce transcripts for students
- Responsible for inputting information into IBIS.
- Work with Head of School to organize parent information events/evenings
- Maintain and update ISAMS when needed including data for reports
- Produce brochures, documents and booklets
- Assist within the spirit store when required
- Assist with late bus duty when required
- Create lanyards for students, staff and parents
- Stand in and assist in primary school when required
- Provide general support to visitors
- Remain updated on technical and professional knowledge
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Monitors and evaluates own performance and takes appropriate action where necessary to deliver on objectives.
- Any other duties as required
Download complete job description below.