We are extremely proud to share that our Class of 2020 IB diploma students achieved exceptional results, significantly exceeding global averages.
Highlights of our 2020 academic success:
- Our Class of 2020 cohort achieved an IB Average Score of 34 points – this is 13% above the IB global average of 29.9, with a 98% pass rate.
- 75% of students achieved above the Global Average of 29.9.
- Within the Class of 2020 15% of students achieved a point score of over 40 points.
- The highest IB score for the cohort was 43.
- Our average point score per subject is 5.4 out of 7.
- $2.6 million dollars in scholarships collectively awarded to the BIS Houston Class of 2020.
- Our BTEC diploma outcomes illustrate students consistently achieve the highest accolade of Distinction*
- *All of our IBCP students take BTEC as a vocational element of the programme. This year they also achieved outstanding results with a 100% pass rate and 89% of our students achieved the top grades of Distinction / Distinction Star.
- Our students are accepted at some of the world's top universities and colleges, from Univeristy of Chicago, University of Toronto, to Oxford University.
- The size of our IB Diploma cohort has grown to nearly 4 times the size of the 2015 cohort.
These results continue to showcase the difference that Nord Anglia Education schools bring to students’ academic outcomes.
Our Class of 2020 will now continue their educational journey at some of the world’s leading universities.
A huge congratulations to all our graduates in our Class of 2020 for a job well done this year!
To learn more about the IB Programme click here and for details on our BTEC programme click here.