How to Apply
Step 1: The Application
Submit a letter of approximately 500 words. You should write about:
- yourself and your future ambitions
- why you feel you would benefit from the programme
- what you believe you can bring to the school
Please let us know if you are involved in music, sports, arts, community service, etc.
The letter should be in English but should indicate if English is not your first language.
Download and complete the Options Form showing which subjects you would like to study in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
Submit a full record of your school results and reports for the previous two years of schooling.
Submit a letter of recommendation from your current school.
Step 2: Interviews
Final candidates will be invited to interview with the Scholarship Committee.
Interviews will be scheduled for the beginning of May.
The following documents must be submitted as part of your application:
- Personal Statement
- Application Form and Math and English Teacher Evaluations (download below)
- Letter of recommendation from current school
- Full record of school results and reports for the previous two years
Please submit all paperwork by email to Jane Chastant.