We believe that mealtimes are hugely important for a child's learning and development. Our new school lunch menu, provided by Flik Independent School Dining, features a nutritious, delicious range of foods.
We agree with Flik's beliefs that food is an education and a path to a healthy lifestyle. They are dedicated to brining us innovative meals that are:
- unique, flavourful and designed to satisfy multiple nutrition needs
- made with fresh and authentic ingredients to excite taste buds
- grounded in wellness to fuel the day
- created with sustainable and responsible practices
There are two options for students to purchase lunches from Flik:
- The meal plan option is available for your child by using the form at the bottom of this page. Your child may also have second servings during their lunch if on the meal plan. If you wish for your child to access a meal plan, please turn in the form to the Coffee Shop in the BOMA or email it to Benito Frausto, Senior Executive Chef. Please note snacks during Secondary break are not included in the meal plan.
- Students may opt to access individual items in the BOMA or eat Flik lunches only on select days. For this à la carte option, please set up a MyPaymentsPlus account where you may add funds to your child's account. When setting up your child's account, your child's student ID must have been created already in order to have a BOMA ID number. This BOMA ID number will be given to your family when the IDs are created. Your child will then use their student ID to make individual purchases in the BOMA.
Visit BIS Houston's Nutrislice ordering page to learn more about our school dining options and weekly menus according to year groups.