Furthering student wellbeing and mental health is our top priority as is highlighted in our whole school priorities of educating happy children, knowing our learners, and increasing our parent-school partnerships.
In order to evaluate our current provision, we need your input. Your views are important in helping us understand what we are doing well and how we can do even better.
Please follow the link below or in the email sent by your Head of School to complete the survey. It should only take a couple of minutes. Please respond by Friday, September 20th. All responses and suggestions will be carefully considered and used to plan a range of school improvements.
Parent Wellbeing Survey
More about the Award
This whole-school award leads schools through a process of self-evaluation, action planning and evidence collection before verification and accreditation. The award has a focus on ‘impact and outcomes’ for pupils so that schools can demonstrate specific and wider impacts of Wellbeing policies and interventions.
The award focuses on ensuring effective practice and provision is in place that promotes the emotional wellbeing and mental health of both staff and pupils. The focus of the award is on changing the long-term culture of a school, and embedding an ethos where mental health is regarded as the responsibility of all.
With this award, schools can demonstrate their commitment to:
- Promoting mental health as part of every day school life
- Improving the emotional wellbeing of their staff and pupils
- Ensuring mental health problems are identified early and appropriate support provided
- Offering provision and interventions that matches the needs of its pupils and staff
- Raising awareness of the importance of mental health awareness
- Capturing the views of parents, pupils and teachers on mental health issues
We look forward to working together as a whole school community in order to further improve overall wellbeing and mental health.
Assistant Head Pastoral / KS3&4 Humanities
Year 8 Tutor & Assistant Head, Safeguarding and Learning Support