....who’s lack of access to clean water, medical, and educational resources puts them most at risk from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Humanitarian aid is provided by the Polish Humanitarian Action (PAH). More information about their purpose can be found on their website: https://www.pah.org.pl/en/
- All students, parents and teachers are invited to participate in Online TBS Talks – an online TEDx-style event.
- A presentation can take other creative format than just a speech – it can be a music performance or poetry recital!
- Since there has been a considerable amount of interest, the deadline to volunteer has been extended again to Friday, 29th May!
- If you are willing to volunteer and share a passion with the school community, please contact:
Konstancja N. at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Mr. Fearn at email@example.com
- We have had 7 volunteers so far!
- Next week, on Friday 22nd May:
- Katarzyna M. (Year 12) will be talking about the importance of being curious.
- Hania S. (Year 10) will explain the importance of transformative works.
- Their presentations will be available through the Newsletter and Firefly>Resources on the given dates.
- Please don’t forget to donate to support them! Link to fundraiser:
- Attached is a message from the organizer – Konstancja N., Year 11.