Early years and primary
Our early years and primary children wear:
- A PBIS teal polo shirt (short and long-sleeved versions available).
- A PBIS navy blue v-neck jumper.
- A PBIS navy blue v-neck cardigan.
- A PBIS blue crewneck sweatshirt.
- A PBIS navy fleece.
- A PBIS navy hoodie.
- Navy trousers/shorts/skirt/skort/pinafore.
- For PE (mandatory): school branded PE t-shirt in your child’s house colour, school PE shorts, school PE long socks, studded football boots, indoor trainers.
- For PE (optional): black or navy blue jogging bottoms, black or navy sports jumper or hoodie, white sports socks.
The PBIS uniform is made up of PBIS Branded and Non branded items. Logo's and brands should not be overly visible on clothing.
These items can only be bought from the official PBIS uniform supplier.
- A PBIS branded white polo shirt with your child’s house name (short or long-sleeved).
- A PBIS branded navy blue v-neck sweater, branded cardigan, fleece, or branded school hoodie in house colours.
- Students should not wear excessive jewellery (all jewellery must be removed for PE lessons).
Non - Branded items:
These items are available from the official PBIS uniform supplier, however parents are free to buy these items from any supplier or shop.
- Students must wear either dark coloured tailored trousers / shorts / skirt (no denim).
- When indoors all Secondary children must wear appropriate footwear such as shoes or dark coloured trainers.
The environment around you can have a big impact of how you engage at any given time. At PBIS we have high expectations for academic and social development, and how we present ourselves can help with this. The IB dress code is "Business Casual", specifically how a professional who works in an office would dress.
- Clothing should not contain brands or logos.
- Formal shirt, polo, turtleneck or blouse (must not be low cut or reveal midriff)
- Appropriate trousers, dress or skirt and footwear for an office environment (no denim).
- Tailored knee length shorts can be worn in the summer term.
- For physical activity appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn.
Find out how to order here!