Our 14 Schools are non-selective and each year we achieve outstanding results. The 2012 results include:
- One in five Nord Anglia Education students have been offered and accepted places at the world’s top 30 Universities.
- 15% of all Nord Anglia Education students who sat the IB Diploma achieved a score of 40 and above, comparing to a global average of 6%.
- Three Nord Anglia Education students received full marks on their IB Diploma. Only 109 out of 119,000 students in world achieved this mark.
- A Nord Anglia Education Student, on average, scores four points above the global average in their IB Diploma.
- One in three of all Nord Anglia Education students who sat the IGCSE exams achieved 5 A*- A grades.
These academic achievements are a testament to our outstanding teaching professionals, our distinctive educational model and the continued high quality work and effort from our students. A Nord Anglia Education student benefits not only from the richness and expertise within their own School environment but from other Schools within the family.
Andrew Fitzmaurice, CEO of Nord Anglia Education said: “When you invest in outstanding teachers and their continuing professional development, you create an environment that enables students to perform highly and achieve beyond expectation.
Nord Anglia Education is committed to maintaining our position as the world’s leading premium schools organisation and we intend to do that by achieving the best IB and IGCSE results.”
Our Schools' overall academic achievement is improving year on year across every Key Stage. We have also seen a 23% growth in our student body over the last academic year, compared to a global increase of 7%, emphasising that Nord Anglia Education Schools are the right choice for parents.